There are various options for accommodation.
Alternatively, if you wish to book your own hostel accommodation, www.hosteldublin.com is a decent site with live availability of most Dublin hostels. You can also try the Irish Youth Hostel Association where you may receive a discount if you are already a Hostelling International member.
If you want to stay in a hotel during aKademy, please contact the
hotel directly and take care of the booking yourself. Any Hotels in the Dublin 1
or Dublin 2 postal areas should be close enough (10 minutes) to the aKademy
location. When looking at a hotel's address, note that an address such as
68 Harcourt Street,
is often written as "8 Harcourt Street 2 Dublin", and this may be confusing unless you were aware of how Dublin postcodes are sometimes written.
The Dublin Tourist site allows you to check online availability and prices for hotels in Dublin.
Recommendations by the Irish Tourist Board
- Abbey Hostel, O Connell Bridge Dublin 1, 01 8780700
- Barnacles Templebar House, Temple Lane,Temple Bar, Dublin 2, 01 6716277
- Avalon House,55 Aunger St,Dublin 2, 01 4750001
- Westbury Hotel ( 5*), Grafton St, Dublin 2, 01 6791122
- Merrion Hotel ( 5*), Upper Merrion St,Dublin 2, 01 6030600
- Clarrion Hotel (4*), Excise Walk,IFSC, Dublin 1, 01 4338800
- Gresham Hotel (4*) O' Connell St, Dublin 1, 01 8746881
- Jurys Inn Custom House (3*), Custom House Quay, Dublin 1, 01 6070000
- Holiday Inn Dublin City Centre (3*), 98/107 Pearse At, Dublin 2, 01 6703666
- Abbey Hotel (2*),Middle Abbey St,Dublin 1, 01 8728188
- Harding Hotel (2*),Fishamble St,Christchurch, Dublin 2, 01 6796500